Jonathan has won three gold awards in the Graphis Photo Annual 2008. Two of the winning images are personal work (Mr. Smith’s Hat and Rowan) and the third, to the right, was commissioned by Wieden and Kennedy for Nike and was art directed by Guy Featherstone.
- Our first campaign in connection with #Rio2016 is out this week. @strongbowuk are sponsors of #TeamGB #olympics https://t.co/c38tOvQOk1
- RT @AssocPhoto: Join us! 2015 AOP #Awards #Exhibition @RetinaFestival #Edinburgh 14-23 July https://t.co/LOKyMH7eY1 ©@KnowlesStudio https:…
- @paddyashdown I think you need to learn maths. 0.5% of £470bn is £2.35bn - 1/4 of the UK contribution! Still material, but a lot less!
- gemrefoufi from @imgmodels shot for @luxuremagazine dior story. Make-up by @makeupbymarco, hair… https://t.co/HXvZqDnEBv
- hebba1234 from @profile_models in our Exotic Birds series. Make-up was by @canicollemakeup and… https://t.co/XUFFZt9z3X
- It was great to be working on another Bulmers campaign. This time Wild Blueberry & Lime. #drinksphotography https://t.co/sjRkVrYx44
- Shimmer, a metallic beauty story with @LauraHuntMakeup Model Barbara-Lee Grant Using pigment colours by Pat McGrath https://t.co/rRa5cvbW9d
- RT @leemanton: Nice to see my work on the back cover of @luerzersarchive magazine. Shot by @KnowlesStudio. Art… https://t.co/PieBnD3FHi
- Today is the launch of Soho Honey, a thriller written by my friend and mentor A. W. Rock, for… https://t.co/FcPd6ibMPe
- One of our Squish series just announced as a winner in this year's PDN awards (@pdnonline) ,… https://t.co/mn5xEYfYUQ