Jonathan has won three gold awards in the Graphis Photo Annual 2008. Two of the winning images are personal work (Mr. Smith’s Hat and Rowan) and the third, to the right, was commissioned by Wieden and Kennedy for Nike and was art directed by Guy Featherstone.
- "Graphis Gold" by @KnowlesStudio on @LinkedIn https://t.co/EpvuHpcLYy
- @jonathan_beer Thank you...challenging but great fun!
- Washing product doing its powerful thing in a washing machine, as art directed by @leemanton at… https://t.co/U4v4TW4TAl
- "Skip" by @KnowlesStudio on @LinkedIn https://t.co/EJS3ryDk5R
- Shooting broadcaster and DJ @djckflash yesterday for our Walworth Heroes project. CK has just… https://t.co/GxwEO527mw
- Franking machine busy on a mail shot today. #franking #mailshot #mailout #brochure #booklet @… https://t.co/HRKN1V7PWx
- We heard yesterday that the McCafé campaign we shot with bttnklssnr from @tbwaswitzerland won… https://t.co/RONuowg84Z
- If you make your living from licensing imagery, or support those who do, please add your signature to this https://t.co/Ok81OAip8s
- After a morning of sparkling wine, we have an afternoon of make-up #brush #powder #facepowder… https://t.co/Js7wxf81VT
- Already had 10 bottles of Mayfield sparking wine in our recycling bin by 09.45 this morning,… https://t.co/qen16hP37O