Jonathan has won three gold awards in the Graphis Photo Annual 2008. Two of the winning images are personal work (Mr. Smith’s Hat and Rowan) and the third, to the right, was commissioned by Wieden and Kennedy for Nike and was art directed by Guy Featherstone.
- A shot straight from the camera of barbraleegrant from @stormmodels on today's shoot with… https://t.co/T1r8tOnTpU
- New Post - 'Dancing Scarves' Jonathan's latest creative collaboration with @OandtheFoxes https://t.co/JgWnwVhtB5 https://t.co/LfXcUkvuYi
- @samwhipple @Pembroke1885 Very kind of you to come over. Thank you.
- RT @samwhipple: Inspired by Walworth Heroes exhibition @Pembroke1885; photos by @KnowlesStudio & tour by marvellous David Evans https://t.c…
- RT @Pembroke1885: That's the refreshments sorted for this evening's Walworth Heroes event with @KnowlesStudio Come down at 7pm https://t.co…
- Catch and Release story shot for @luxuremagazine with model @alyshale from @imgmodels , make-up… https://t.co/gxedYVKNjs
- Getting ready for our #WalworthHeroes exhibition this Friday - 68 portraits of great characters… https://t.co/3nQQ7QfW6S
- RT @DandADNewBlood: Mustashrik Mahbub did a bit of sketching for the @Shutterstock group shot today... #NewBloodAwards https://t.co/vDntZWp…
- @CorneliusRacing @dandad Thank you. I think he was generous with the hair colour!
- A portrait of me drawn by fundercat at today's judging session @dandad The pink background is… https://t.co/8XjDlkfaeh